To all Coaches and Managers as we plan for the re-start of the 2020 season, anyone who requires Smart Rugby or who’s accreditation may have expired please read below.
Note for the Mentor led option, there is an information session tomorrow night (see link below) that allows you to ask questions etc. You first need to register and then a Zoom invite will be sent to you.
There are 2 options for you to complete your Smart Rugby:
- Self-Accreditation: You simply log into Rugby Xplorer at www.australia.rugby and complete the course in the Learning Centre. If you require assistance we have provided links to guides which can assist you:
- Learning Centre Registration (a PDF guide to log in) Link: https://redsrugby-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/gaven_head_redsrugby_com_au/EXBXR1zXeGBJjutWWmtnBNEBq6s1b5jHRjLwnJVI5tb_FQ?e=BJKkjb
- Smart Rugby Print Resource (a PDF guide to the course that you can print to take notes on, or use on-screen with zoom view to preview and review course content) Link: https://redsrugby-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/gaven_head_redsrugby_com_au/EUEncNcV86tHp2SFXTwBbnMBUs2KTdZBekwKFZZk1aEzFg?e=TOJSUr
- Smart Rugby PowerPoint (PowerPoint presentation used to assist with an overview of the online course in mentor lead workshops) Link: https://redsrugby-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/gaven_head_redsrugby_com_au/EojH92i8NlBDlFdoCKjyk_gBwSWgkD9mdsQaVDKDetUhYQ?e=wuV1be
(Note that the Exam polls will not be active)
- Mentor Led Workshop: You can attend an online Zoom Workshop and you will be placed in a workgroup with people from your club, school or region under the support of a mentor who will assist you to complete the course online. These workshops are currently available for registration every Tuesday. Details for these courses are:
- Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/200277920939865
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm Tuesdays during April and May
i. Laptop with Internet connection
ii. My Rugby ID and a successful login to Rugby Xplorer and the Learning Centre
A Zoom Meeting calendar invitation will be sent to your email after registration.
On behalf of Queensland Rugby, we look forward to working further with those of you who successfully update your Smart Rugby.
To those of you who have currently finished your active participation in Rugby and are happy to leave their Smart Rugby as lapsed, we offer our sincere thanks for your contribution and support of our game.